Wednesday 16 March 2011

Sunday lovely Sunday!

All week I'd been looking forward to my weekend towpath run, having found it a couple of weeks ago. I've been chomping at the bit to get back out there. Local runs are ok, but the view as your running along the canal is beautifull, just what you need to keep you motivated.

My lie in Saturday went a bit O.T.T. as I slept till 2pm. (Good job it was my day for a lie in) So Sunday would be my day! Rain & gloom surrounded me Sunday morning, but undetered. I would run.

The afternoon however cleared & a beautiful sky was awaiting my run! I've always needed something to run to, be it music, podcast, Audiobooks, anything to keep my mind busy.

Todays listening was Lawrence Dallaglio on Desert Island Disks, the 10 O' Clock show, & Chris Moyles.
Feeling confident & happy, my pace was nice & steady.  Following the canal, passing the fishermen the familys walking with kids. There seemed a very happy vibe. 
 Just after the 3 mile point it looked like I was running the wrong way. So "Clever me!" decided to go off course, this resulted in me adding another 3 miles (See map) & going  round in a circle to the exact spot where I detoured from.  



Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 9.80 miles in 1h:45m:30s using Endomondo."


No PC Bridge Names!

The home leg wasn't to bad, due to the detour I was running very late for lunch at my parents that my very hungry partner & daughter were waiting for.

Its the longest I've ran since November, Also a good point my legs haven't been too bad this week.


Mr Man As my Daughter call him every Morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment